1.7

Very frustrating trying to talk to someone without my understanding their English.Got my info on the phone, with thanks I said I would print it.

Go thru the steps, get this pop-up looking for money. Get rid of that, and my info page is blank. So I re-enter info, try to get my credit report, system says I did and can't until Nov 2017!! Trans forwards me to the Online folks who says they can't change it to reflect I didn't receive it.

I call Trans back, yet another accent says call the Online people, I explain, says start over, press #1.

Who is going to believe I never got a copy!!There has to be a more reliable, helpful company out there for God's sake!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Transunion. The most disappointing about transunion customer care at Transunion was customer service and i did not like it and never going to use them again Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Transunion.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Transunion to other companies on our site.

Comments