Tried to place a freeze on my account online. Was doing something wrong signing in to my account until they locked me out.

I was given a # to phone to unlock. Some Far Eastern person was speaking to me and I asked to be transferred to someone I could understand. Was disconnected! I called back and the same type of voice and asked him to please slow down with his speaking.

He did but was asking SSN and Address and then Name. Then asked me date of birth which at that time I told him I was uncomfortable giving out all that info over the phone lines. He told me he could not unlock my sign in if I didn't.

I told him to forget it. After all, it IS frozen now!

Product or Service Mentioned: Transunion Account.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

TransUnion Cons: I did not like it and never going to use them again.

Comments

Wow Transunion is trerrible. I have Excellent credit.

So I sold a property. Equi & Exp both upgraded my score as of May 1st because that was when it was reported to them.

So now it is Aug 1st and TransU still has not shown the loan as paid off. They are by far the WORST of the three Bar None

No, it is only frozen to you, not to the crooks. You will have to go through the process, and as long as you called them, it will be OK. Credit freezes are a very good idea.

TransUnion Reviews