Transunion Billed Me A $1 And Then They Billed Me $19.99 Every Month After That ,They Also Billed Every 30 Days So Some Months They Billed Me Twice On The 1st And On The 31st ,After The First Month I Contacted Them And They Said That The Initial $1 Was Just To Enroll And That I Verbally Agreed To A 1 Year Membership That I Could Not Get Out Of ,I Was Not Aware Of Any Verbal Agreement ,They Also Stalled Me From Getting My Money Back After I Filed A Greivance With Them After The 1st Month,It Took Me A Call To My State Attorney General And My State Consumer Protection Agency . Then I Got Hit 3 Times In 2 Years With Credit Card Theft So Because I Am Part Of The Transunion Lawsuit They Froze My Credit Score Without My Authorization Before They Got My Last Credit Card Theft Resolved .My Credit Score Went From 680+ To A Low Of 566 Now. Also There Are Things On My Credit Report That Have Been On There Since 06 That Should Have Been Taken Off And Things Left On After I Cleared The Bills By Payment .

Comments

Same thing happened to me. If I agreed online there was zero clarity. Really scammy behaviour for a company that we're forced to trust with our info.