100% full Not resolved
1.3
Interest Rate

deceptive business practice.they send you a receipt for your $1.00 purchase to freeze your credit report.

NOWHERE do they tell you it's a trial and that you will be subject to 19.95. i called to cancel, and the lady directed me to two places where they state the $19.95 charge. Honey, it's in the FINE print. When are the terms of a business transaction in the fine print?

Stay away from this company.It's difficult to figure out what they are charging you for, difficult to cancel this "service."

They are charging way too much to notify you in case someone accesses your credit report.

This person wrote the review because of "deceptive business practice" at Transunion and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Transunion to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Transunion and transunion credit monitoring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Transunion?

Comments

Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States #1232211

I am investigating into a possible class action lawsuit against TransUnion for their alleged improper billing for monthly subscriptions without the consumers' consent after these consumers pay an initial $1.00 charge.You may contact me directly for more information.

Thank you.