Transunion - Recurring monthly fee that was never authorized
deceptive business practice.they send you a receipt for your $1.00 purchase to freeze your credit report.
NOWHERE do they tell you it's a trial and that you will be subject to 19.95. i called to cancel, and the lady directed me to two places where they state the $19.95 charge. Honey, it's in the FINE print. When are the terms of a business transaction in the fine print?
Stay away from this company.It's difficult to figure out what they are charging you for, difficult to cancel this "service."
They are charging way too much to notify you in case someone accesses your credit report.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- deceptive business practice
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transunion Credit Monitoring Service
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "musicstorelive auctioned what they claimed was a 2009 Hiwatt in "XLNT COND" on ebay. I won the auction and they sent me a 1981 Hiwatt-Biacrown in a late model Hiwatt..."
- "Bought a top from charming Charlie store . Only after one use the top ripped from the side. Contacted customer service so that I can return the old and get..."
- "I ordered the My First Cooking Playset from LTD Commmodities. The set was advertised to include a coffee maker, an oven & 11 pieces of cookware. The item was on..."