Transunion - Recurring monthly fee that was never authorized
deceptive business practice.they send you a receipt for your $1.00 purchase to freeze your credit report.
NOWHERE do they tell you it's a trial and that you will be subject to 19.95. i called to cancel, and the lady directed me to two places where they state the $19.95 charge. Honey, it's in the FINE print. When are the terms of a business transaction in the fine print?
Stay away from this company.It's difficult to figure out what they are charging you for, difficult to cancel this "service."
They are charging way too much to notify you in case someone accesses your credit report.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- deceptive business practice
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transunion Credit Monitoring Service
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "i received a netspend mastercard today and they put my nick-name on the card this is just weird,and i really want to know how do the get my info?and i..."
- "Sony ebook reader PRS-350 Cost: about $140.00 Replacement cost for the little plastic stylus for navigating the screen: $63.00 You can only buy it from Sony. So A couple of emails to Sony only gets..."
- "Bought a top from charming Charlie store . Only after one use the top ripped from the side. Contacted customer service so that I can return the old and get..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."