i have settled my account as well as paid my judgement to remove from my name in February 2013. I have done an itc check on my name yesterday after i have found out that no body wants to help me with a loan or account reason being my judgement is showing on my name with i have paid already to remove in February after 6 months still showing on my name.

I have contact Theron Jordan and Smith Attorneys to double make sure that they have sent documents to you so Ann confirmed that they have sent all the necessary documents to itc also in February 2013.

I called itc spoken with Klakla and she said its now going to be resend to the from the attorneys and will be removed from my name in 21days. There is no way i want to clear my name from itc today within 24 hours that documents was sent to you and after 6 months still showing the attorney have all the information and proof that they have sent the documents in February so that the judgement must been removed within 24 hours off my name this is causing a lot of trouble and if you are updating on the 7th of July 2013 my name must be clear!Any information or query call Attorneys 018 4622 703 speak with Ann, i am also working at attorneys in Welkom and will not leave it here!my email address collections3@wessmith.co.za and telephone number 076 729 3949

Review about: Transunion Account.

Comments