I tried to check my credit score on my online free bank site and got a message that my TransUnion information; was locked and to call the TransUnion number to unlock the freeze.

I called and was asked security questions and then the TransUnion person started asking for more information. I refuse to give some types of information and am very careful about personal and financial information.

I did give my name address and last four digits of my ss number and my phone number.. the TransUnion person said there was trouble opening my file and there was not enough information in it and would not unfreeze the account. I asked to talk with a supervisor and she said she was a supervisor and there was no one else to talk to.

She kept phishing for more information that I refused to give and I asked her to just unfreeze the account so I could access it through my bank for free. I have started to file a complaint with the feds!

Product or Service Mentioned: Transunion Account.

Preferred solution: Just uinfreeze the account so I can see mky data.

TransUnion Cons: There was no answer and no service.

Comments