I went to trans union for just a credit report and gave them my credit card# and now they have me as a subscriber for $19.00/mo NO WAY...I did not know that was going to happen. CANCEL ME!!!!!!

I will never go to this site again, why do people do this and when I SIGNED UP it was suppose to be for my FREE 1 yr. annual report. FREE MEANS FREE!!! How do people get away with this if they process this order and don't credit me back and cancel my order I will cancel my credit card.

Then they can put me into collections. LOL Darlene Robinson

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Transunion. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Transunion to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Transunion and transunion credit report for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1224303

You didn't completely read what you were signing up for? This happens when you fail to take your time when online. You snooze, you lose.