Using the url annualcreditreport.com you can access your free report from experian and equifax but not transunion. Transunion makes you fill out three steps to verify your identity and then asks for a credit card number for credit score and credit monitoring.

Customer Service claims I already accessed the report, when in fact I did NOT. Neither the rep from customer service, nor her supervisor, Letty, employee ID 2688, could assist in anyway. Letty transferred me to another department to mail me the credit report and I was disconnected. In order to speak to Letty's supervisor, I have to wait for a call back in 24-48 hours.

This is scam to route you through their system and force you to enter a credit card number.

This person wrote the review because of "scam to get credit card payment" at Transunion. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2300 and wants Transunion to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was violation of personal information and automatic enrollment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Transunion and transunion credit report for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments