It's because of businesses like Tranunion that I hate doing any transactions online.

First off I had to claim I lived at one of the erroneous addressest they listed just to get my credit report. None of which I ever lived in.

I should have signed out at that point but I didn't. Then there was two creditors with open credit that I have never heard of. After an exhausting search I found a number for one of them and they never heard of me of have no record of me ever being a customer of theirs. I couldn't find the second company.

And, ten months later, what was supposed to be a one time purchase has turned into an unauthorized recurring bill.

Now I have to go get a new bank card to stop the recurring debit of my bank account. Transunion you suck.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Transunion. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Transunion to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Transunion and transunion credit report for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments