Fort Collins, Colorado

On 3/25/2015 I used TRANSUNION to check my credit score. At that time I was charged $1 to verify my credit card and identity.

What I didn't know is I was automatically signed up for a $17.95/mo recurring fee that changed to $19.95/mo this year. I'm a busy person... and did not notice this until my credit card company notified me of suspicious activity. I was never made aware of this service by TRANSUNION.

I was not notified on a monthly basis that I was being billed. When I complained to TRANSUNION the supervisor said he could only refund me the last six months of $19.95 charges. I'm still waiting for another call back from a manager.

This is not satisfactory to me. I am owed $317.15 for the past year of services I did not know about.

I am posting this information to every media outlet I can so that others will be made aware and won't be cheated by this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Transunion Credit Report.

TransUnion Cons: Fraud, Free trial cannot be cancelled, Unauthorized charges, Misleading ads.

• Unauthorized Services