Snohomish, Washington

In an attempt to obtain my annual free credit report I signed up with transunion. There's no mention of cancelling within 7 days or else they will charge you $19.95 for their BS credit monitoring services.

They absolutely will not refund you the money. And of course, their customer service department is overseas -- gotta love that personable and understanding customer service ;)

I read other reviews about having a hard time cancelling. I was able to cancel over the phone.

We will see next month if they attempt to charge me again. I would not be surprised if this company still charged my card after cancelling.

Product or Service Mentioned: Transunion Credit Report.

TransUnion Cons: Hidden charges, I did not like it and never going to use them again, No refund.

Comments

#1196906

Could you provide me the company number. Everyone I speak with is middle eastern and will not provide me with an Id number

Same thing happened to me. No mention of it when I "signed up".

All of a sudden a charge comes through.

I called an the some hard to understand person told me absolutely no refunds. Shady business!

TransUnion Reviews