I signed up for an account a month ago to see what my credit score was. If I'd seen how much it would cost me I would certainly not have done so.

I was charged $16.95 on my card immediately and, as if that wasn't enough, they charged me again the next month. When I signed up the price was not indicated and that it was a subscription service was also not indicated. On top of all this, you can't cancel your account online.

You have to call their *** "customer service" phone line. This is scummy business practice and should be illegal, if it is not already.

Product or Service Mentioned: Transunion Account.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Be honest - just be upfront with pricing and that it's a subscription model. Allow people to cancel their accounts online..

TransUnion Cons: Unauthorized charges.

• billing discrepancy

Comments

4 months ago I received an offer for a free credit check. Like an idiot I fell for the offer.

After I gave them all the information, They requested a $1 fee just to get my credit card number. I never really paid any attention to my credit card statement for a few months but wondered why the amount was a bit higher than usual. I found a fee of 19.95 that was from transunion. I called my credit card company to dispute the charges.

They got in touch with transunion and hopefully will be getting my money back.

They don't tell you that they are selling you a monthly service. Just a bunch of scam artists from what I see.

Oh they just got me with the same ***, but was charged 19.95. Called their customer service, spoke to 3 different women who could barely speak english.

They said my account had been deactivated and cancelled, don't believe it though. So I called my bank cancelled my card and getting a new one. Anybody that works for or is affiliated with trans union needs to be behind bars for fraud! Come on Trump..

you say you want to make America great again? How about actually starting to do something and get off the the *** of all your corporate billionair friends

@Anonymous

This happened before he got into office ur moron

@Anonymous

Looks like they have been around for some time.

TransUnion Reviews