Verified Reviewer

1.2

Nothing but the Truth stated:

I have been a Trans Union customer for many years however; this FIRM does not report factual credit reports to creditors checking on my account and my spouses along with many other people that are married.

1: Their call center is not in the country that you live in (e.g. United States/Canada/England, etc.) and most of the employees are not in your native country also cannot speak you native language as well.

2: They say on their “Auto Attendant” that you can LOCK and UNLOCK your account!

Well that is not a true statement you have to call them to do that! Try to find Trans Union telephone online and you will have four or more telephone numbers to call and you will have a hard time trying to communicate with them in a foreign country language.

3: I have had many issues with “Trans Union” over the last one and a half years with issues from my credit report, wrong information my myself, locking and unlocking my account to a point that “Trans Union” passes the buck to the creditors reporting to “Trans Union” that it is their problem and not Trans Union.

Right then why the other credit reporting agencies do not have these issues and/or problems?

4: Not only “Trans Union” cannot communicate with you in your countries language, but are; Rude, Talks over and down to you, they think you are stupid, not educated, just plan trash. That it is there way or the highway.

I can only talk about my affairs with “Trans Union” as it relates to our country United States of America in the way this firm handles customers, creditors, and businesses in our country.

SUMMARY

This Trans Union is not a truthful, factual company.

Yours

Vietnam Veteran

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• No Response from Trans Union