Woodbridge, Ontario

What a bunch of crooked thieving parrots! They keep repeating the same thing over and over.....clearly trained to do so to wear people down.

"You received the services you signed up for" "There is no possible way to get a refund" "It is our policy" Blah, blah, blah. Well, that is a load of BS, because with some persistence and escalating the call I got a refund. I had initially called minutes after receiving the email telling me I had signed up for credit monitoring, which I didn't think I did. So I called them and cancelled it and was promised a refund.

When that didn't appear a couple of weeks later, I called back and was told I would get a refund and then told the couldn't do it.

Bunch of lying thieves. I am sure many give up and they make tens of thousands per year from this scam.

Product or Service Mentioned: Transunion Credit Report.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

TransUnion Pros: Confident deception.

TransUnion Cons: Customer service, Fraud, Recurring charges on my credit card, Automatic enrollment.

• monthly credit monitoring
  • credit bureau report

Comments

They ripped me off for 25.00 bucks and got *** from them. They messed with my password and I got doo wah skwat out of them. What a bunch of criminals they are!

I had the same experience.. I finally freaked out and demanded a supervisor and got someone who finally gave me two months of a credit and one year free.

not great seeing that I paid $18 for a year and was able to access 4 times. Very frustrating!!

TransUnion Reviews