What a bunch of crooked thieving parrots!They keep repeating the same thing over and over.....clearly trained to do so to wear people down.

"You received the services you signed up for" "There is no possible way to get a refund" "It is our policy" Blah, blah, blah. Well, that is a load of BS, because with some persistence and escalating the call I got a refund. I had initially called minutes after receiving the email telling me I had signed up for credit monitoring, which I didn't think I did. So I called them and cancelled it and was promised a refund.

When that didn't appear a couple of weeks later, I called back and was told I would get a refund and then told the couldn't do it.

Bunch of lying thieves.I am sure many give up and they make tens of thousands per year from this scam.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Transunion. The most disappointing about transunion credit report from Transunion was customer service, fraud and recurring charges on my credit card , but reviewer liked confident deception. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Transunion.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Transunion to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Transunion?

Comments

Norwich, New York, United States #1232555

They ripped me off for 25.00 bucks and got *** from them. They messed with my password and I got doo wah skwat out of them. What a bunch of criminals they are!

I had the same experience..I finally freaked out and demanded a supervisor and got someone who finally gave me two months of a credit and one year free.

not great seeing that I paid $18 for a year and was able to access 4 times.Very frustrating!!