I have reported, by online form at their site, that they are showing my fathers birthday, not mine on my report.I have a middle name and initial, my father, who is deceased, did not.

According to their records, I am 94 years old which I am not. The started saying I had to send them a birth certificate and drivers license. I said this is their error, not mine. I answered all their security questions, they won't budge.

The other two major credit reporting agencies have the info correct. Don't do business with these idiots.

They speak some hybrid language you cannot understand, as well.Even the supervisor, to whom I was transferred.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Transunion. The most disappointing about transunion credit report from Transunion was violation of personal information, customer service and i did not like it and never going to use them again Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Transunion.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Transunion to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Transunion?

Comments